Friday, February 12, 2010

Shalay Bridals (kinda)

I've been trying to expand my portfolio a little bit, so even though they have been married for almost 3 years, Shalay was gracious enough to bring her wedding dress up from Utah when her and Jon came to visit a few weekends ago. I love how they turned out! Shalay is such a natural model, I hardly even posed her! It was so easy to take pictures of her. The hard part was picking out my favorites. There were so many favorites. She seriously doesn't take a bad picture. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shalay said...

*squeals like a little girl* I LOVE LOVE LOVE them Chelsey!!! Thank you!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

beautiful chelsey!!!

p.s. can you send me another invite to your personal blog? pretty please? it says it's expired and it's not letting me on anymore. boo.