Monday, February 1, 2010

Michael Lake's Baby Blessing

When each Greer girl was blessed my mom got pictures taken with us in her temple whites and in our baby blessing dresses. My sister did the same thing with her little Matthew, and I was so fortunate enough to be able to take the pictures for Michael's blessing. Jen was looking for the baby blanket that she made to bless each of her children in when she was in her whites and started to cry when she couldn't find it, and her son Matthew (who is a few days away from three years old) said "Don't cry momma, you're an angel." It was so cute. He thought she looked, or rather was, an angel dressed in all white. I think the pictures came out great, the all white looks so heavenly. It was so hard to pick favorites because 1: my sister is gorgeous and extremely photogenic so she looks great in every picture 2: there were 50 favorites and 3: my nephew is so stinkin cute. But I did what I could to narrow it down..




2 comments:

jlake said...

Chelsey, those are so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE them! Thank you! Thank you!

Shalay said...

How beautiful!! I love all the white, it's gorgeous! great idea with the rings in the last picture, so cute!