Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nikki's Bridals

Let me preface this by saying, I come from the most gorgeous family of girls. Seriously. My mom = gorgeous. My sister Jen = gorgeous. My sister Nikki is no exception, she is gorgeous. So when the opportunity arose to take bridal pictures of my gorgeous sister in the most gorgeous paradise (called Fripp Island) I was giddy. Now on to the incredible amount of gorgeous pictures. (Have I said gorgeous enough?) Nikki gets married on September 4th in the Mount Timpanogos temple. Our family will finally be complete and I can't wait for Robby to join our family. (I may get a little mooshey here, so either skip this and look at the pictures or bare with me). Robby makes Nikki so happy, and as her sister and one of her biggest fans, this makes me so happy. I've seen her heart finally feel full and complete. Robby is a fantastic guy from a great family and I'm so so happy he and Nikki will be sealed forever. 

6 comments:

Shalay said...

Absolutely stunning pictures!!! I love them all!!! Congrats Nikki!

Hebdon Family said...

I agree, you are all gorgeous! I am so excited for Nikki's wedding-can't wait to see you there!

The Schillers said...

she looks so beautiful! love the umbrella concept..

Van Komen's said...

2 words for you.. ABSOULTELY STUNNING! Aw my heart is heavy when I think about my patheic wedding pictures, when you could have taken my wedding pictures! Sheesh girl that is talent. Maybe you can give me a few pointers! I am getting my camera soon at the end of the month!! EeEek I'm so excited! November is so far away, we are just trying to concentrate on sending jer off on the 30th, and getting me to WA. I will to everything in my power to fly home for it! Or I could be living there.. who knows!

Rick and Rachelle said...

LOVE it! These are gorgeous! Nikki looks so amazing and I am so so happy for her! What a lucky girl to have such a great photographer.

Natalie said...

Chelsy-
Great work! Hey, you asked about doing an Oakland Temple on my blog last month. I just saw your comment today! Sorry, I just had a baby and I have ignored the rest of the world. I would love to take on of the Oakland Temple, however I don't think I'll be in CA any time soon. But it looks like YOU should just do one! You take great photos!

Thanks for your comments. If I ever make it to Oakland I'll let you know : )